SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Soapbar p90. Nothing specific

What's Hot
AlterlifesonAlterlifeson Frets: 477
edited September 2021 in Parts £
I’m after a soapbar style p90 for a project guitar I am working on at the moment. Preferably a white cover but will take any.

I am open to any brand or model but a medium ish output would be good as it will be paired with a humbucker. If you have something like this laying around in a parts draw I’m you man!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What output cable run do you require?

A white cover could be tricky. They normally come in black or cream. Even the exact hue and saturation of cream can range from magnolia to baby vomit.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • What output cable run do you require?

A white cover could be tricky. They normally come in black or cream. Even the exact hue and saturation of cream can range from magnolia to baby vomit.
    Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by output cable run. Your standard signal and ground I imagine. This is just going into a tele body in the neck position (1 vol, 1 tone) if that helps. 

You are right about the variations on cream! It seems that replacement covers are easy to come by and cheap enough so I'm not particularly bothered about the colour.
  • Sorted - thanks to @Fretbored . I now have a nice Alegree custom wound soapbar.