SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: FS/FT Cordoba C9 Crossover guitar…looking for a parlour, price drop £450

laverdasf750laverdasf750 Frets: 6
edited October 2021 in Acoustics £
Hi

Purchased from m0rt on the forum and its great but not for me I know realise. I am looking to buy Gandalphs Epi Blues Master…and its one in one out!

Here are the details I have from the original advert:

Along with the GK Pro, the C9 Crossover also from the luthier series is up for grabs. Bought new this year. Replacement bone saddle crafted by KGB Music since the saddle radius didn't match the fretboard. 

Plays lovely. Strung with D'Addario EJ46 high tension. The craftmanship is truly excellent and I can't fault this particular example. The only downside is a slight compression mark on the soundboard, caused by me...  But it is tiny. 

The guitar is as fine as described and in super condition and comes with a hard/soft case. I paid £500 and I would like to clear that.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fvapvz9e5ogrc/C9

Pick up preferred but I do have the box it was delivered in. Located Kew Gardens….

Thanks for looking.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments