Nothing to see here

redrighthandredrighthand Frets: 746
edited September 2013 in Guitar
I'm no expert - but this seems like a good price?

Disclaimer: Not affiliated with me :)
Update - see below for an explanation as to why this should be ignored :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Frets: 136
    edited September 2013
    Not really. Solid colour PRS guitars generally sell for less than 'flamey' ones, though ICBM has the 22 fret version of this and swears by it (I prefer 22 fret models as well).

In this market you can pick up used PRS guitars for silly-low prices. This one if anything looks pricey....

Edit: to have 'maple binding' it must have a maple top. Standards are all-mahogany.... Unless this is an obscure limited run, that looks like a Custom to me....
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
    tFB Trader
    It's probably about right. 

PRS need to be minty and flamey to attract top dollar. 

I've seen CE22s go for £600
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72510
    edited September 2013
    Yes, that's a Custom 24. Not a bad price, but not that cheap for a solid colour in today's market.

Odd that the hang tag says 'Standard' - either a mistake or it's got mixed up with one from a different guitar.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ICBM;30296" said:
    Odd that the hang tag says 'Standard' - either a mistake or it's got mixed up with one from a different guitar.
    This would concern me. A bit like Custom Shop Fender COAs, everything should marry up. Buyers tend get very twitchy when they don't.

Unless there is a good explanation, or the guitar is a bargain (which at that price it isn't), I'd avoid it....
  • Looks like the only thing worthwhile in my OP was the first three words!! Updated the OP just in case anyone takes my word for it!!! :)