PHOTO COMPETITION #25 - OCTOBER 2021

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12434
    Well done dude @SPECTRUM001 ;, it was the combination of the yellow against the sky that swung it for me. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks @boogieman and @skullfunkerry - much appreciated !!! 

It is a nice shot - which I feel does have that classic crisp New York light and colour.

All my photos are taken on my i-phone with no post production other than some cropping. Honestly - the quality of the lens is quite something.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks @boogieman and @skullfunkerry - much appreciated !!! 

It is a nice shot - which I feel does have that classic crisp New York light and colour.

All my photos are taken on my i-phone with no post production other than some cropping. Honestly - the quality of the lens is quite something.

I have an iPhone XR which has a far inferior camera to some of the newer models, but it's still pretty great. My entry this month was taken on my phone, as the ones I tried to get with my camera didn't come out anywhere near as well.
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12434
    Thanks @boogieman and @skullfunkerry - much appreciated !!! 

I have an iPhone XR which has a far inferior camera to some of the newer models, but it's still pretty great. My entry this month was taken on my phone, as the ones I tried to get with my camera didn't come out anywhere near as well.
    I use my iPhone 11 Max for most of my pics these days too, mostly because it’s always something I usually have with me. The image quality is really good provided you don’t want to print pics off at bigger sizes. 

I’ll use my canon 5D if I want a special shot or the best IQ though