SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* LsL Badbone 290 (Telecaster), Ice pink p90/Hum

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• J.PJ.P Frets: 44
    SOLD! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • And now some complete *Throbber* is selling this from his bedroom for a grand markup. I despair. 
    Wish I’d bought this. 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8190
    That's a shame. I had this guitar and would love it back. Last I heard @MrBreezy had it - no response to my polite enquiry about buying it back...  :)
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • guitarmanessex89guitarmanessex89 Frets: 152
    edited July 2023
    I played a lovely LSL in GG earlier. £4.3k was a lot, and just the fear of losing at least half when I inevitably sell it put me off. 
    I’m sick of greedy bedroom ‘dealers’, ruining the market for those who actually enjoy playing.
    I appreciate shops having a big markup as they’re the source for most of us, and have overheads, staff, VAT etc. 

https://reverb.com/uk/item/71397759-lsl-instruments-bad-bone-290-ice-pink-shell-pink

I’m always happy to just get my money back. I don’t understand this. I bought a Peavey Classic 50 on an accidental eBay whim a few weeks ago for £150. If I sell it, someone else can have the same bargain I did. 

I mean, you’d have to intend to profit in the future if you buy like this. It’s just poor form. Really irks me. Someone has already taken a big hit on this guitar - to sell it back at such a huge increase is insulting to say the least. 

What do I know? 

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    Ah, that's a shame - I would have had that back as well. I remember dropping my price to £1600 on here - no takers unfortunately - but I did sell it to a dealer for a little more. They struggled to sell it for a very reasonable price, and in the end let it go (to Northern Ireland, I think)  at much less than the current asking price. I'll be interested to see if it sells at that price.

Obviously, anyone can ask whatever they want, etc, etc - no issues there, but it was bloody difficult to sell on here, which was a shame because it's a fabulous guitar.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MrBreezyMrBreezy Frets: 0
    Thank you all for your complimentary “Insults” 
    The one thing you are all correct about is that it is A FABULOUS GUITAR!!!!
    I know a bargain when I see one!
    The guitar isn’t for sale! ITS A KEEPER!!!
    In response to your interest I’ve spoken to the guys at LSL and they will gladly make you all an exact replica to appease your pain.
    Hope it all goes well