SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Martin 000-42 ECM

ZabbaZabba Frets: 0
edited October 2021 in Classifieds
Hi, for sale is Martin 000-42ecm guitar. These were made in 2007/08 and a limited run of 250. It has upgraded woods, Carpathian  Spruce top with Madagascar Rosewood back and sides. It is 24.9 inch scale length, 1 3/4 inch nut width, 2 1/4 inch string spacing at the bridge. It has been well played with some small marks to the top and back. The back also has some areas,  where the gloss finish has dulled due to resting against the player. There are no structural issues and it looks sounds wonderful. Unfortunately I cannot post any photos, so if anybody is interested, please message me and I will send them via email. Any questions please ask. I am in Manchester, so if you want to see the guitar , no problem.The price on the Forum is £5,450 including UK mainland courier. 
Thanks.,
Steve.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sounds lovely. What price are you asking Steve?
  • ZabbaZabba Frets: 0
    I have just updated the listing. Thanks for pointing it out.