SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Dreadnought hard foam case

What's Hot
Does anyone have a Dreadnought size hard foam case or hard case that they don't need / wish to offload?

Stu
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PM'd
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 7285
    edited October 2021
    I just bought one from Thomann for £29.  I bought a guitar at the same time, so the postage was "free", but even adding the £8 postage to a case like that is still an excellent bargain in my opinion.
    It's a very good quality case if you don't mind Harley Benton in large font on it.  I don't.  Maybe having that rather than a more expensive brand name emblazoned on it will make it less attractive to steal.

[EDIT]  Damn.  It has increased to £33 plus £8 carriage.  Maybe I shouldn't have given it such a good review in which I referred to it as an absolute bargain :(  That's still a good price though.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9653
    BillDL said:
    I just bought one from Thomann for £29.  I bought a guitar at the same time, so the postage was "free"

Sorry, but now I have tell everybody my story again… I also bought an acoustic guitar from Thomann several years ago, and thought it would be sensible to buy a hard case at the same time. The guitar would be in the hands of the couriers for some time, so I thought of the £36 case as insurance. Yes, they sent the guitar and empty case in two separate boxes on the same van. :)

I don’t know what the Harley Benton cases are like but the case I got at the time was made by Warwick and very good quality for the price they were selling them for.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stufisherstufisher Frets: 845