SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted: external preamp/processor for Sonitone-equipped Sigma J45

I've recently picked up a guitar and it has a Fishman Sonitone pickup. A typical low-cost piezo undersaddle pickup, so it has that sound without any extra processing. 

I'm looking for something to plug into and get richer, fuller-bodied tones and reduce the piezo quackiness. Not exactly sure what type of device I want, but would like to record and - if it's possible - use live monitoring headphones, too. Pedal or desktop or rack is OK.

Budget - up to £200?

Let me know what you've got.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 165
    I think I have what you may need, a Fishman Pro EQ Platinum. It is a great DI, and EQ stage box, powered by 9v battery or adaptor or phantom power. Has notch filters to reduce feedback, etc. Unused, brand new in box, was a stage spare and never needed. £75.00 & £5 postage. PM if interested. Thanks!
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6152
    Thanks - I'll look that up on YT and see/hear what it's about.
    Bump - still looking.

(After chatting with Zoonyboy, and then checking his pedal out, I'd definitely want a built-in tuner as there won't be any other pedals around.)
  • Hi, I’ve got a Fishman Pro EQ II in mint hardly used, boxed if its any use to you! £50 delivered
    ^ Did a quick search, and I think that one also lacks a tuner (mentioned above). Or have I got my Fishman models mixed up?