SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Neck Pickup.Single conductor

VinnymarsdenVinnymarsden Frets: 0
edited October 2021 in Parts £
Excellent condition..in box....bought by mistake after not checking the conductors on my guitar!!
Looking to recoup my outlay...nothing more...looking for £80 posted in the UK

https://imgur.com/2Htnt7a
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    bought by mistake
    Exercise your consumer right to return the pickup. SD normally allows 21 days.

in box.
    Seymour Duncan Inc. currently manufactures more than twenty humbuckers for neck/Rhythm position. Which exact model is yours, please? 

This should be printed on the cardboard insert in the plastic product box.

It should also appear on a self-adhesive label on the humbucker's baseplate. e.g. SH-1N = '59 model, neck position. 

The warranty on your pickup is not transferrable. Hence, you will probably get a better outcome by trading your pickup for another in similarly good condition. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Sold elsewhere
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    Cool.

For what it is worth, in its attempt to conform to Fifties P.A.F. secufications, the Seth Lover model is normally only offered with single conductor + braided shield output cable.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.