Tiny PSU?

What's Hot
EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
I want something to fit under my Smorg board. Probably power 4 or 5 pedals ( tuner and some analogue things) off a daisy chain. 
Originally Smorg said Diago but I don't think they exist anymore. 
Cheap is good although not crap. 
Considering an iSpot but it feels like it's a lot of straggly wires ( maybe wrongly).
Ta 
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    Oh, my apologies as I know there are 500 which PSU Discussions on here already. But I'm having a bad week so I beg your indulgence. 
    Smiley face.. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • What's the clearance? Truetone CS6 is pretty low profile 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    What's the clearance? Truetone CS6 is pretty low profile 
    I don’t know, all part of the process of digging out things from dusty cupboards. I suspect the CS6 does more than I need. The Diago was a mere 33mm deep according to their website and that should fit. The CS6 quite similar depth looking at the website, hmm. 
  • What's the clearance? Truetone CS6 is pretty low profile 
    I don’t know, all part of the process of digging out things from dusty cupboards. I suspect the CS6 does more than I need. The Diago was a mere 33mm deep according to their website and that should fit. The CS6 quite similar depth looking at the website, hmm. 
     More than you need / room for growth ;-)
    What's the clearance? Truetone CS6 is pretty low profile 
     More than you need / room for growth ;-)
    It’s a pretty tiny board, not really any room for growth ( unless I start stacking pedals vertically). 
    I do have a large Pedaltrain but I just can’t be arsed so I  thought I’d make up a tiny board to throw down if I get 5 minutes waddling here and there. 
  • GigRig Generator plus an isolator module would do it and you'd have the ability to expand in the future if you wanted to
  • Word of advice - watch out for second hand Diago Micropower 9s as they were recalled as potentially unsafe. To be fair to Diago, they promptly sent me an alternative product.
  • hoopshoops Frets: 224
    Pedaltrain Volto maybe. Should power 5 pedals and it's great not having to plug the board in. 
    hoops said:
    Pedaltrain Volto maybe. Should power 5 pedals and it's great not having to plug the board in. 
    They are on the V3 now but seem quite hard to get hold of.