SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - National Style O resonator with highlander pickup

BingManBingMan Frets: 35
edited November 2021 in Acoustics £
A house move is forcing the reluctant sale of some of my guitars and equipment.

Up first is my 12 fret, Collings 0002H. Built in 2012 I believe, it's in amazing condition with only a few barely noticeable blemishes. This one has upgraded adironack spruce bracing which Collings charge a premium for. To buy new will set you back about £5,500
Standard specs can be found here https://www.collingsguitars.com/acoustic-guitars/0002h/

It's a hell of a finger picker, but has no issues handling a flatpick too

£sold

Up next is my 12 fret National Style O resonator guitar. This one is in the upgraded German Silver and a highlander pick up (these pick ups cost about £500 but are the best of the best for resonators!)

set up for finger style and slide. 

Built in 2018/2019 if I remember right, its in great condition and not had a huge amount of play time

£2300

Sorry for the lack of pictures - i'll upload some this weekend or can email anyone interested some pics 

Cash on collection only from north London

I'm also selling some electric bits, an amp and some pedals in the other relevant sales listings

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments