Solo of the Month (SotM) #76 - Challenge

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2210
    edited November 2021
    Habanero said:

You collecting Ibanezeses lately?

The AZ range seems to suit me. But that's it for guitar purchases for the moment.

...Apart from a Sire M5 5 string bass.

Maybe I'm confused, but didn't you post in another thread about a 7-string Jackson?

Oh yes, there was that one as well But I've got that already and it's only for occasional specific low tuned stuff.

The Sire bass is on Pre-order

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Inspired by @fastonebaz, I decided to do a video, but I've hidden my face as I'm not so young and handsome

You just tinker with the lighting of the room  then colour fade the video, zoom and crop and add a vignette and that makes all the difference.. smoke n mirrors :lol: 
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2210
    edited November 2021

Inspired by @fastonebaz, I decided to do a video, but I've hidden my face as I'm not so young and handsome

You just tinker with the lighting of the room  then colour fade the video, zoom and crop and add a vignette and that makes all the difference.. smoke n mirrors lol 

But can the video software keep the guitar and substitute a younger and better looking player?

It's not a competition.

• Inspired by @fastonebaz, I decided to do a video, but I've hidden my face as I'm not so young and handsome

You just tinker with the lighting of the room  then colour fade the video, zoom and crop and add a vignette and that makes all the difference.. smoke n mirrors lol 

But can the video software keep the guitar and substitute a younger and better looking player?

That's what focus is for!

For that I think you might need to explore that AI DeepFake tech that clones celebrities faces onto, erm, other ladies,  erm, that someone told me about down the pub one night. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Entered, using my new Ibanez AZ premium, and a chance to overuse my BMF wah.

I'll upload it tomorrow.

It's not a competition.
  • Entered, using my new Ibanez AZ premium...
    It's in the playlist, meaning there's a healthy 9 entries.

That makes at least two AZ's in the playlist. I used my new AZ2204.

It's not a competition.
  • Entry closes tonight at midnight.

It's not a competition.
    Sounds great, very nice sweep on that wah. Hadn't seen BMF before. You may have stoked my GAS !
    This one goes to eleven

Trading feedback here
  • Entered, using my new Ibanez AZ premium...
    It's in the playlist, meaning there's a healthy 9 entries.

That makes at least two AZ's in the playlist. I used my new AZ2204.

I've just bought an AZ226 in black flat from a fellow forumite. It's incredibly easy to play, the neck is just perfect, very impressed with it.

maharg101 said:
    Entered, using my new Ibanez AZ premium, and a chance to overuse my BMF wah.
    Sounds great, very nice sweep on that wah. Hadn't seen BMF before. You may have stoked my GAS !
    Recommended, it's a very good wah, very throaty with a wide sweep, and almost now hiss or background hum. 
  • Entry closed.

It's not a competition.