SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Genelec 8010 x 2 Studio Monitors SOLD

What's Hot
WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9542
edited November 2021 in Studio & Rec £
You know, I went down the rabbit-hole of studio monitors, then FRFR and tried many many different options.
These came out so superior to anything else, then I then went and bought some 8020s and used all four in stereo with my Helix and Kemper. In the end, I sold the 8020s and kept these. I have bought two previous sets. Love the Genelecs !

In fact, these Genelecs rescued my modelling journey....

Super sounding, great at home use, never wanting for power, volume or clarity; and yet work well at low volumes.

Superbly engineered.

^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^

I won't deny I love Genelec speakers. The best FRFR type I have tried, and these are incredible for their size and money. Highly highly recommended, even if you don't buy mine. These with the Dumboldt DLX have been a revelation to me.

^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^ - ^

So, a regrettable sale but I need some funds for some new more expensive Gennies...

These are in lovely condition, less than a year old. Come with original packaging and plugs.

I will securely double box and post these, if required. Postage to be discussed. 

£299 assuming Paypal Family & Friends.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments