Soundtoys sale

What's Hot
Soundtoys are doing their usual good value offers. 
Soundtoys 5 for $229.

I'll be having a look shortly!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    What about the FX rack for $29 ?

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33795
    spark240 said:
    What about the FX rack for $29 ?
    I actually just wrote about Effect Rack here:

https://www.pro-tools-expert.com/production-expert-1/we-try-those-plugins-we-never-use-was-it-worth-it

If you can get it for $29 then it is a no brainer.
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6264
    think you might have misread the price the FX rack is $129

I thought about this, as I have 5 soundtoys vsts that have been offered free at some point, but I think, after a b it of reading, the fx rack isn't as flexible as the full package. 

Likely I will get this, I've been procrastinating about it for ages, and it's probably the only plugin set I have wanted, that I haven't got.

Well, probably.....
  • Worth it, I like them a lot 
    I've got little alterboy, little microshift, tremolator, devil loc and little plate and they all sound brilliant. Sold!
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    Snap said:
    think you might have misread the price the FX rack is $129

I thought about this, as I have 5 soundtoys vsts that have been offered free at some point, but I think, after a b it of reading, the fx rack isn't as flexible as the full package. 

Likely I will get this, I've been procrastinating about it for ages, and it's probably the only plugin set I have wanted, that I haven't got.

Well, probably.....
    I think Soundtoys pricing in these deals changes depending on the individual account and what you've already got?

The full soundtoys 5 suite is pretty awesome. It's kind of the antithesis of all the plugin makers putting out endless preamp, eq and compressor plugins. Even though they're not that recent and the company has really slowed down its output in recent years, they're great and useful tools.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    The effect rack deal I was offered from Plugin discounts was def $29...maybe I should have got it ;-)....anyhow of course its a lot more now

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • icu81b4icu81b4 Frets: 368
    I have all their stuff, really useful. 
  • They occasinally give away some of the small plugins for free..if you pick them up they then count as a discount agaisnt the full suite so def keep your eye out if you decide against it in the end 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 585
    I've got the lot from Soundtoys, use them ALL the time and one of the very few plugins I've never regretted spending a penny on. Well worth it.
  • They occasinally give away some of the small plugins for free..if you pick them up they then count as a discount agaisnt the full suite so def keep your eye out if you decide against it in the end 

At the minute, I don't think they're doing it. In the Soundtoys email about Black Friday it states "*Upgrades and the Soundtoys 5 Academic Bundle are not included in this promotion." 

I bought Effect Rack this weekend already owning Little Radiator. It's offering me $229 dollars to upgrade Effect Rack to the full bundle is $229 aka the same price as buying the bundle. 

• The day I got a Soundtoys care-package was the day I died and went to Echoboy heaven!!!

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33795
    My top plugin bundles are Soundtoys, Eventide, Fabfilter and Izotope.
    I actually don't use much else these days.
  • As somone who’s in the middle of migrating out of the Waves ecosystem that seems like a good deal. 
    As somone who’s in the middle of migrating out of the Waves ecosystem that seems like a good deal. 
    I like the Wave stuff. I got the Gold bundle in a sale for about 70 quid, use the stuff all the time. really like the L1 limiter especially. 
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
    edited November 2021
    Snap said:
    As somone who’s in the middle of migrating out of the Waves ecosystem that seems like a good deal. 
    I like the Wave stuff. I got the Gold bundle in a sale for about 70 quid, use the stuff all the time. really like the L1 limiter especially. 
    Yeah the plugins are great - there are are several other factors which influenced my decision to ditch them, one of which is the WUP (Waves Update Plan). 
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
    edited November 2021
    Edit: Deleted. Sorry I should have posted this in the plugin deals thread!