NGD Lowden

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Oooh, very nice! Congrats! 

I’ve got a all mahogany S35 and a Bog Oak / Lutz spruce F35 - just love them.

I’m on the fence about selling the F35 at the moment. Think it’s time, then go and play it haha. It will be a hard one to let go of. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • brucegill said:
    Oooh, very nice! Congrats! 

I’ve got a all mahogany S35 and a Bog Oak / Lutz spruce F35 - just love them.

I’m on the fence about selling the F35 at the moment. Think it’s time, then go and play it haha. It will be a hard one to let go of. 
    Nice guitars ! An F35 with that wood combo doesn't come around too often, I would keep hold of it. 
  • MellishMellish Frets: 947
    @brucegill ;; I would also advise you to hold on to it. I sold a Gibson Hummingbird Modern Classic in 2006. It haunts me every day. Beautiful guitar, great tone, and I sold it. It can really mess with you :(
  • Mellish said:
    @brucegill ;; I would also advise you to hold on to it. I sold a Gibson Hummingbird Modern Classic in 2006. It haunts me every day. Beautiful guitar, great tone, and I sold it. It can really mess with you :(
    Yeah, I hear you. I’ve sold a number of guitars, but only truly miss two. But I think this one would hurt. 
  • andymoandymo Frets: 11
    That's a blinder.  Enjoy.

I have a 4 year old F32 which still sounds "tight" and hasn't changed much since new.  I guess I should play it more :) 
  • andymo said:
    That's a blinder.  Enjoy.

I have a 4 year old F32 which still sounds "tight" and hasn't changed much since new.  I guess I should play it more :) 
    Thanks mate. I have an 032 that did take a while to fully open up. I am certain that your f32 will do the same.
  • Congratulations, the best sounding Lowden I ever played was adirondack and cocobolo.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16097
    I used to have a Myrtle wood Lowden ..........it was truly magical sounding
    I love the Lowden sound .........it's Piano like
  • artiebearartiebear Frets: 810
    edited November 2021
    Congratulations, the best sounding Lowden I ever played was adirondack and cocobolo.
    Thanks.Even for a very new guitar, this one is very impressive. It has great sustain and clarity. and is all one could ask of this wood combo.

Dominic said:
    I used to have a Myrtle wood Lowden ..........it was truly magical sounding
    I love the Lowden sound .........it's Piano like
    Wow, That will be a nice guitar. What body size was it ?