SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 2021 Fender USA Acoustasonic Jazzmaster

Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 207
edited January 2022 in Acoustics £
2021 model, only a few months old.  It plays great and soundwise, it covers a full spectrum of acoustic sounds with a piezo and a body pickup but it also adds electric sounds with the the option of gradually adding overdrive from clean to smooth and saturated ... all through the PA.

Like most acoustics, if you are tone fussy, It does take a little bit of dialling in with careful EQ on the desk but on my AER acoustic amp, I get an instant good live acoustic tone.

The heavyweight semi-rigid gig bag is comparable to a Mono.  Comes with all paperwork, COA etc

I already have the Tele' version (in an alternate tuning) but neither look right for solo acoustic gigs so I need a nice OM or 000 to replace this one (happy to trade up).

'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump. Maybe this should be in the electric section?
  • It was for sale, wasn't for sale... need for a new Tele' means this has to go so it's up for grabs again.
  • Bumpy