SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Rockshell Seafoam pedalboard (withdrawn), Fender CS JM pups

HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
edited December 2021 in Parts £
Withdrawn - A mass clearout of pedals has left me with a lovely but empty pedalboard. 

It's this one:

Rockshell P-600Ex Custom 

https://reverb.com/item/37725742?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=android-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=37725742

Brilliant board, rock solid construction and resplendent in seafoam green. I have a smaller version of this, which I'm keeping.

All the specs are in the advert. IMHO, these are the best boards you can get.

Looking for £125. Collection preferred from Harrogate.

Also selling these pickups out of a Fender CS Jazzmaster. 

Background - I bought a CS Jazzmaster which came with factory-fitted Lollars, strange I know. The guy I acquired it from (also a Fretboarder) had bought these to try in place of the Lollars.

They sounded great in it but I fancied putting the Lollars back in it, which I've now done. Hence the CS ones are for sale.

To my ears, these are simply the best sounding JM pups you can get. Why sell them then? I'm lucky enough to have another CS Jazzmaster which has these pickups in so it seemed to make sense to me to have that one with CS pups and this one with the Lollars as a contrast. 

I think I'm right (I'm sure someone will correct me if not) in saying that you can't buy these as a separate part - the CS only sell them in Jazzmasters.

Pics below:

https://imgur.com/gallery/UVyUCK0 - full gallery

I'm after £275 for the pair. Happy to post.

Any questions, let me know.
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    Bump. Open to offers.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    Rockshell pedalboard added.
    Bump.

I've had no less than four people asking if I'll post the pedalboard. I really don't want to as I don't have a suitable box and it's pretty weighty.

But come on, look at it. Surely it's worth a trip out to get it..
    Bump.