SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Black Friday sale (2021)

What's Hot
GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
edited November 2021 in Parts £ tFB Trader

Not very much in the sale this year I’m afraid, I will add some Strat necks over the weekend.

On the left

Smugglers TC

Swamp Ash body 

Neck Birdseye Maple with a Rosewood finger board rad 9.5.

Nut bone 43mm

1st fret 22.5mm

12th fret 24mm

20 frets .090” X .050”

Weight body and neck 5lb 4oz

£250 + £12 P&P

Middle

TC Swamp Ash body with tummy and arm cut.

Neck Maple with a Rosewood fingerboard rad 9.5”

Nut bone 43mm

1st fret 22.2mm

12th fret 23.8mm

20 frets .090” X 0.50”

Weight body and neck 5lb 13oz

The body is routed for a middle pickup, this can be covered with a standard scratch plate if you don’t want a 3 pickup TC.

£220 + £12 P&P

On the right

Strat

Alder body

Neck Maple with a Rosewood fingerboard rad 9.5"

Bone nut 43mm

1st fret 22.1mm

12th fret 24.2

22 JD 6105 frets

Weight body and neck 5lb 8oz

£230 + £12 P&P. SOLD

ALL HEAD STOCKS ARE DRILLED FOR KLUSON TUNERS  (8.8mm front 6.3mm back)

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3007
    Be interested to see the Strat necks Grahame. Especially anything with a 57mm heel 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8825
    tFB Trader
    I’m seeing a nicely blended 3 tone burst on the strat…!
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2429
    Shit, I really didn't need to see that strat, sitting there all lonely with my name on it!
    damn you! 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2429
    a 21 fret maple boarded strat neck could tempt me to spend..... just saying 
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    That Strat looks epic. Are you going to be doing any more Jaguars Graham? If not (definitely not) I'd probably have to take that Strat off your hands. 
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    edited November 2021 tFB Trader
    Fuengi said:
    That Strat looks epic. Are you going to be doing any more Jaguars Graham? If not (definitely not) I'd probably have to take that Strat off your hands. 
    The Strat is sold subject to payment, it's very doubtful if I'll be making any more Jaguars. Now SOLD.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

tFB Trader
    DrBob said:
    Be interested to see the Strat necks Grahame. Especially anything with a 57mm heel 
    I'm not in the workshop till next Tuesday, I will have a look to see if there are any neck 57mm at the heel, but I'm almost certain there won't be. I have got a Strat neck that is 56.6mm, it's a AAAAA Bird Maple, so it's going to be in the region of £250. If you particularly want a Start neck that size you can order one, but it won't be made until after Christmas, it will carry a discount if ordered by the end of November.

Just a reminder I'm not taking on new commissions, but I have always got part built necks in stock. These can be turned into TC or Strat neck.

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6925
    edited November 2021
    Do you have any part built all rosewood tele necks ?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    tFB Trader
    mrkb said:
    Do you have any part built all rosewood tele necks ?
    Do you mean solid rosewood, or do you mean Maple with a Rosewood fingerboard?

I have a solid Rosewood neck ready to go priced at £200 plus £12 p&p, (that's about half the price of one made in the USA) see photo below. 

The two solid Ebony necks with gold frets are Sold. The Strat neck is roasted Maple with the Rosewood finger board (£180 + £12 P&P).

edited November 2021
    I meant solid rosewood (so the one second from the right in your image). What size and material are the frets on that neck? And what neck profile?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    The fret are JD6105 18% nickel, bone nut 42.8mm, 1st fret 21mm, 12th 22mm, heel 55.7mm, MOP dot inlays.

tFB Trader
    I've run out of time, it's 11:40 I'm just on my way out, going away for the weekend, so won't be answering any more emails, messages until Tuesday. I'll put the Strat necks up as soon as I'm back.

Thanks for the info - looks ideal - will measure up my existing neck - pretty sure its close to those dimensions. Will be in contact on tuesday!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Interested in a strat neck for a charvel type project i have in mind. Are they all radius'ed already? Looking forward to some pictures.