SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Lowden F25 Bog Oak Lutz Spruce Limited Edition 2017

What's Hot
brucegillbrucegill Frets: 721
edited December 2021 in Acoustics £

£3650 trade value / £3500 straight sale - Collection only (CM22 area) or meet up

I bought this new from Peach late 2018 / early 2019 - this was around £4800 new. Its a 2017 Winter Limited Edition F35 Bog Oak back and sides, with Lutz Spruce top. Stunning binding in Tasmanian Blackwood. Its the F35, so middle price range I guess. Its stunning and I've loved owning it, but I bought a S35 all mahogany at the end of 2019 and I've come to realise I dont need two acoustics and prefer them on the smaller size. 

Its in good condition, no major dings or scratches. The matt finish is going glossy where my right palm rests from playing. There's some light fret wear but its not in need of work by a long stretch. It's been played a huge amount, its not a case queen, its not brand new, its been loved and cared for and has been a huge enjoyment to play. Plays well in standard tuning, seems to be best to my ear in DADGAD or tuned down half a step - but thats a personal thing. 

Trades:
Vintage Es125
Vintage Champ
Other Tweed style amps
Always wanted to try a Santa Cruz 1929 OO or other small bodied SC, or Collings....
Dread / OM / OO 12 fret / Maybe an O - by Collings or Martin or SC - I’m more a D18 guy than a fancy D41. But would consider RW - just tend to prefer the woody tone of  mahogany. 
Would prefer a dread with 1 11/16” nut, but not a deal breaker

I have a new box and packaging. If you want to arrange and insure the delivery, thats up to you and I'll happily pack it as best I can - But I've had no luck with Acoustics in the post, so I'm not up for taking the responsibility I'm afraid. 

Lowden web page with some videos:
https://lowdenguitars.com/guitars/winter-2017-limited-edition/

I'll do better pics after the weekend, but here's some from the phone:

All photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ji2hfr54u48ypzt/AAAyW84Iy9l0Kg9NIZx3g-U7a?dl=0

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments