SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Martin HD28 (1979)

AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 932
edited January 2022 in Acoustics £
I've decided I have one too many acoustics and despite being a fabulous instrument, I seem to be playing it less than my smaller 
guitars. 
I bought this from Glenn's Guitars last year and chose it after trying out about 10 other high quality dreads including several other Martins, a Santa Cruz and a Collings. 
I know there's a view that 70s wasn't necessarily the best period for Martins but that doesn't reflect at all in this guitar. It has a wonderful full, rich tone; exactly how you want and expect a Martin dread to sound. Despite being 40+ years old, the guitar is in really superb shape. The pickguard is curling up slightly at the edge near the bridge but other than that, it's in wonderful condition - no cracks, not even hardly a ding of any note.  The neck is great and the action low. It's a very easy and comfortable guitar to play. Frets are in nice shape too.
Comes with the period correct hard case, that I believe is original to the guitar.
I prefer pick up from Edenbridge, Kent or can meet (maybe deliver) in London or around the South East.

More pics here - https://imgur.com/a/E0BYZzc

I'm asking £2,650 - Sold

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom