SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

M Audio Midisport 2x2 - Free* possibly not working

BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4828
edited December 2021 in Studio & Rec £
I needed a Midi interface to update my Timeline a while back, I bought 2 by accident on eBay. This one was listed as potentially faulty but I don't know if it is as I never used it.

Therefore it's free to a good home if you want it, all is ask is a donation towards shipping £2-3 but it will be the cheapest I can find so no tracking or fancy stuff!

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4828
    Bump

• paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 843
    edited December 2021
    Ill take it.   I have one Im not using already, but I have the setup to check if its working (and possibly the ability to
     fix it depending whats up with it, and its always good to have a spare for the band as we do use midi mergers.
    Cool, I'll PM you mate

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3655
    When you say 'possibly not working' there's a good chance that it's a driver issue.  I have a similar model (non anniversary) and I had a problem with Windows but managed to find an updated driver (quite probably the anniversary version) that got me going again.
    edited December 2021
    Musicwolf said:
    When you say 'possibly not working' there's a good chance that it's a driver issue.  I have a similar model (non anniversary) and I had a problem with Windows but managed to find an updated driver (quite probably the anniversary version) that got me going again.
    Cheers, yeah more than likely! Can't be bothered trying to fix it if someone can make use of it. I literally use one to update my Strymon, and the Roland UM I have does that fine. Happy for someone to have it

• I would use it in a live context not connected to a pc... as in a midi splitter or merger, so if that's what's wrong it's still useful.