Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Radio Advertising ; Disclaimers and Tag Lines

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16119
    Vine has this horrible sanctimonious attitude and tries to come across horribly virtuous.
    His vocal delivery annoys me with the speedy words and one breath sentences
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7349
    dindude said:
    DefaultM said:
    There's a button on the steering wheel that changes station so I just press that instead of listening to them.
    The rhythm of radio means that most other stations are also in their ad break at the same time, then you have to listen to some BBC crap. BBC do their share fair share of promo guff instead of adverts. 
    Yeah I press the button until it goes to radio 2, and they've usually got some inoffensive 80s song on. Sometimes Jeremy Vine or Steve Wright or whoever's voice comes in and sings along with the end though, and I really don't like that. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JayceeJaycee Frets: 310
    Why not say "terms and conditions apply"   Rather than ........

"termsandconditionsapplyatparcipitatingoutletsonly.pleasebeaccomapaniedbyansdultifwishibgtogetcreditandyouareunereighteenyearsofageasyoucannotgetininorangewithoutagrownupthereforfulltermsandconditionsvisitourwebsitewww.ifyoumadeitthisfarcongratulations."
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16119
    Agree ........or even,
    Caveat Emptor.
    Potential Buyers beware ,take responsibility for yourself,wake up and grow up. You are not babies so stop expecting paternalistic government legislation to subsidise your own lack of diligence ,intelligence and laziness.

That should do it.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JfingersJfingers Frets: 375
    I'm in the enviable position of never having to listen to 'the radio' unless I decide to.
    I don't watch adverts on tv, because if something is interesting to me I record it and fast forward through them.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11879
    Dominic said:
    Vine has this horrible sanctimonious attitude and tries to come across horribly virtuous.
    His vocal delivery annoys me with the speedy words and one breath sentences
    I loathe the fucker with a passion and so does Mrs O.  I switch channel if he's on.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom