SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Alvarez "Masterworks Elite" Grand Auditorium MGA70

What's Hot
Lovely all-solid wood GA size acoustic with Sitka Spruce top and Walnut back and sides, lightly flamed. Fitted with LR Baggs Element VTC. The full spec is here;

https://www.alvarezguitars.com/guitar/mga70wcearshb/

Bought in October 2019 through the forum, here's the original listing; https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/191854/ 

Really love the sound, it's bright and articulate with a punchy low end. It's as new - I can't spot any marks on it. Selling because I can't get on with the neck - it's a bit too thick & wide for my left hand.

Photos can be found Here

Looking for £300 collected from Birmingham - I live 5 minutes from the M5/M42 join. Comes with a Warwick gig bag which is basically as new thanks to the pandemic.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Gmd85Gmd85 Frets: 8
    All solid cutaway with pickup for 300 quid.
    Nice deal for someone.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8493
    You're right! Price increase - £450    :o

Only joking!  When I got this these were £899 but I didn't pay that much - it was one used for video demos, though still as new in its shipping box. They're £599 in guitar guitar by the looks of it at the moment, so I figure half that is about right.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • A bloody bargain. Why have I seen so many nice guitars for sale when so skint! :#
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump. Will someone rid me of this guitar please?
    Perhaps some of you are interested in this Acoustic, but don't know Alvarez.

Let me put your mind at ease:

This Alvarez has has been watching you your whole life. It was there when you were born. As you slept soundly in your crib, Alvarez MGA70WCEARSHB was watching over you, keeping you safe. Your first school sports day. Your first job interview. That glorious day you saw the woman who would one day be your wife and mother to your three boys. Alvarez MGA70WCEARSHB has always been there for you.

And now it asks you: bring it home.
  • I love it! Just a bit too far for me. GLWTS
    21st Century Bumpoid Man
  • Nice axe! If you could find a way to package it I'd be interested in sending a courier. Shake you aren't closer! Good luck with it. 
  • Lanky78Lanky78 Frets: 0
    Interested. Is she still available? Cheers.
    No, sold to a guitar shop in Wolverhampton, not sure if they've sold it since.