SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Jose Ramirez Flamenco 1963 All Original

As I'm not playing it much, I'm selling my excellent 1963 Ramirez Flamenco. It shows a couple of light areas of wear and a couple of fingernail marks, but is in remarkable condition. Golden era guitar, has MM initials on inner block from Miguel Malo, and dated label with gold border. It is a 1a quality Ramirez, when they only sold one quality of guitar, the best (aside from the bought in cheaper models which have a different label). Nice and straight, no repairs, nothing needed, has traditional pegs, it weighs almost nothing, and is incredibly loud with a big singing bass end and clear trebles. And a nice evenly low action. No big dings or capo wear, a top example of the best of the best! Lovely quality spruce top, cypress back & sides, ebony board, rosewood head face & pegs. Check out the pretty rosette! What's not to like?
£4750.00 including safe delivery in a modern hard case. Or can meet up within 30 miles of Newcastle.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom