SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded Gibson L 00 studio Acoustic trade for synth electric

StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
edited December 2021 in Acoustics £
   hi all

Original hard case

Really lovely guitar 2 small dinks one just behind the strings, I traded this not to long ago, how'ver my tastes in playing have changed significantly from being a predominant acoustic player to  synth and electric player

I had this so I could get back into strumming at home but the motivation always goes to the production setup. 

Low action and great tone original hard case

Tuner buttons will be changed back to standard, I changed them due to a thumb disability, so need bigger buttons for heavy strings. (thanks to the incredibly rude regular fb member, for pointing this out via message) 

Cash isn't as free since I changed from a  hated but well paid job to a job I love but pays way lower so I can't have things not being used hanging about when I could have instruments I will use so trades a def possibility. trade for usa acoustasonic or solid body   maybe even a semi acoustic or def a synth Synth and multi fx 

1200 ovno 

Collection Stourbridge or meet up close ish, the thought of posting an acoustic terrifies me D

Can't believe I need to say this........ How about if you see a small issue in someone's ad give em a polite message don't use it as an opportunity to patronise a fellow member of a community. Smh. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments