SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Seymour Phat Cats (Gold), Mojo Mojotrons "Extra" (Nickel), Suhr Aldrich Bridge 50mm (Nickel)

What's Hot
nacnudnainacnudnai Frets: 248
edited February 2022 in Parts £
 Prices below include 1st class signed for postage in the UK, and would prefer payment through PayPal Gift (or F&F, whatever you want to call it).  Although I am happy to use the insured PayPal option if the buyer adds on the fees. I've listed these at what I think is "fair", I am open to sensible offers only.

None of these have been direct mounted, so all screw holes are intact.

Happy to provide DC readings, cable lengths or any other dimensions if needed.

Pictures of all pickups found here: https://imgur.com/a/Yq0zsIS

Seymour Duncan Phat Cats set (gold covers) - £110 posted PPG SOLD ELSEWHERE

A set of SD Phat Cats with gold covers. Used within the last year and worked perfectly. Plenty of cable length left - not enough for an SG, but should be fine for a Les Paul. Some slight patina and wear on the covers, mainly on the bridge pickup, but in good condition otherwise. Comes with boxes, but no screws or springs.

Mojo Mojotrons set (nickel covers, bridge pickup is "Extra") - £160 £125 posted PPG SOLD 

Bought a few months ago to try the tron thing in some of my double humbucker guitars...but ultimately, I prefer my "typical" humbuckers. They work perfectly, and have tons of cable length. Comes in nice Mojo box, with the sticker and some screws/springs.

The neck pickup is the standard tron, measures around 4.2k DC. The bridge pickup is Mojo's "Extra" and measures around 8k DC. To my ears, this is a pretty high output pickup, so if the standard tron bridge doesn't have enough poke for you this most definitely will.  

Suhr Aldridge bridge pickup (nickel cover) - £75 posted PPG SOLD ELSEWHERE

Don't really need to explain this one to those who know what it is! Box is in pretty crap condition, but that just adds to the tone (just joking, seriously). Pickup itself has some light scratches and hand sweat marks in the usual place, but generall looks good and works fine. Plenty of cable left for the bridge position in virtually any guitar. 50mm spacing, and short legs.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nacnudnainacnudnai Frets: 248
    Mojotrons still available and price reduced to £125 PPG posted!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2899
    That’s a great price for a set of high grade Mojo Trons. If I was gonna keep this Semi Acoustic Samick, I would have bought them. Good luck mate. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thank you mate. Yeah they are fantastic pickups, and I reckon they'd be very well suited to a Semi Acoustic!

Always a bit more of a challenge finding the market price of more niche pickups - I think I have now as they are sold pending payment
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom