SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - cheapish Humbucker sized P90s

What's Hot
I fancy seeing what all the P90 fuss is about so I’m planning on putting a set into my Cort 290. 

I don’t want to spend a huge amount though so before I splash out for some new Iron Gear or Toneriders I was wondering if anyone here had any for sale?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have experience of both and the Toneriders are superior and much more P90 like, I still have them, worth the money I would say. The IGs were rather underpowered. Bear in mind that any metal covered pickup is not going to give the full P90 effect though. I have standard Gibson P90s in a Les Paul Special for comparison.
    This is the truth from hillbilly guitars!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I have experience of both and the Toneriders are superior and much more P90 like, I still have them, worth the money I would say. The IGs were rather underpowered. Bear in mind that any metal covered pickup is not going to give the full P90 effect though. I have standard Gibson P90s in a Les Paul Special for comparison.
    Thanks for the info. I guess I just want something different from my other guitar ( a Vintage V100 which is H/H) so that’s why I was thinking about seeing what P90s are like. 
  • All sorted!