Slope shoulder dreadnought case

What's Hot
19791979 Frets: 87
edited December 2021 in Acoustics
I am going to buy a hard case for my Epiphone Masterbilt J45 but I’m worried that a standard dreadnought case won’t be right. After a lot of internet searching I can’t come to a conclusion that I’m happy with. 
Could anyone offer a solution? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SRichSRich Frets: 762
    The answer to this question is always Hiscox

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MellishMellish Frets: 947
    edited December 2021
    Another vote for Hiscox. On their website you can see case dimensions. It's easy to follow instructions how to measure up your guitar to find the right case. And the company's after sales backup is faultless :) 
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11896
    edited December 2021
    you could drive to Hiscox from your house, they are in Cannock 
    Loads of guitar makers use Hiscox
  • MellishMellish Frets: 947
    A latch on my Hiscox Pro ll GAD broke. I contacted them and, at their expense, they arranged collection, fitted a new latch and shipped the case back :) 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72339
    1979 said:
    I am going to buy a hard case for my Epiphone Masterbilt J45 but I’m worried that a standard dreadnought case won’t be right. After a lot of internet searching I can’t come to a conclusion that I’m happy with. 
    Could anyone offer a solution? 
    A standard Hiscox Dreadnought case will be fine. I used to keep a '61 J-45 in one.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• 19791979 Frets: 87
    Thanks for the responses gents. It’s clear the direction needed now so thank you