SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gretsch New Yorker archtop

KristoKristo Frets: 131
edited December 2021 in Acoustics £
I'm looking to swap/part-exchange my Gretsch New Yorker for an electric guitar. It's a lovely guitar in great condition, fitted with Martin Monel 11-52 strings and with an action of 2mm at the 12th fret. It plays really well and sounds great. I have lighter strings on it as a wrist injury means I struggle with heavier. That's the reason I'd prefer an electric, to go even lighter on the strings. I have a JJB Prestige 220 transducer pickup (basically a K & K Pure Archtop) that I was going to have fitted, but have never got around to. I will include that along with a hardcase.

Swap wise, I'd prefer something traditional (nothing too modern or pointy). The Gretsch would be around £350 in trade value, and I'm happy to add a bit of cash. Please let me know if you have anything and are interested. Also happy to sell if anyone's interested. Cheers. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments