SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD SOLD - Avalon Gold Series D200c made in Ireland, tiny repair so great price, ex-Lowden

soundoutsoundout Frets: 0
edited December 2021 in Acoustics £
SOLD SOLD
Selling this excellent Avalon Gold Series all solid spruce/rosewood cutaway dreadnaught. These were the first models, made by the original Lowden workforce, to come out of the Lowden workshops after Avalon added their own designs to the classic Heritage series. 
Not to be confused with other excellent but not as well regarded Gold Series guitars made for Avalon by Furch!
Genuine Ebay used prices on these Avalons is generally in the £11-1200 range but I'm looking for £850 for this. The reason is a hairline crack repair to the rear of the headstock. This was not even a slight break - it was a tiny hairline crack and no more, and it has been so well repaired that it needs pointing out before it gets noticed. Obviously there is no effect on sound or playability.
It has the excellent Fishman Prefix pickup/preamp, with the smaller preamp interface, taking up less space on the upper waist of the instrument. A used but still serviceable Hiscox Liteflite case is included.
Trying to upload photos here - not having any success (it's asking me for urls, not files) - it's my first post to the forum. Please message me for photos!
Instrument is in W Yorks, Leeds/Huddersfield area.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pjfpjf Frets: 331
    Upload to a photo sharing site such as Imgur and copy paste the urls from there  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom