SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ON HOLD: Atkin OM37A

jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2474
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
I’m contemplating selling my amazing Atkin OM37 with aged finish as I just bought another Atkin and they sound very similar! This is one of the best sounding acoustics I’ve ever played and it was hands down better than any Martin model I compared it to on the day I bought it. 

It has been played a lot, I’ve used it for 4 two hour gigs a week since buying it in 2018 (breaks in lockdown obviously!) and now it has opened up and sounds even better… It’s like a dreadnought sound from a smaller body! It has been refretted fairly recently so it plays extremely well. I fitted an LR Baggs M1A which pairs perfectly with it. 

I have a non original Hiscox case for it, I sold the original wooden case as I don’t like them. I still have the paperwork etc. 

I will upload some more recent pics later today showing the light pick wear and signs of use but here are Andertons’ pics from when I bought it.

https://imgur.com/a/c8DS5ez

Asking £2500. Would consider trades for a nice electric. Thanks! 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments