SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED [Hopefully]: DiMarzio neck position humbucker, black/cream

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14580
    Thanks, @nacnudnai. I shall wait for SnazzyGeezer to respond before considering any other offers. 

Black polepieces would not be a problem. (I could swap them with the nickel ones in a Breed humbucker.) F-spacing would be a problem. I want regular G spacing for the neck/Rhythm position. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • And if funkfingers passes on the paf pros let me know, I have much less specific requirements for my neck humbuckers 
  • And if funkfingers passes on the paf pros let me know, I have much less specific requirements for my neck humbuckers 
    Hi Boop - well, as it turns out the PAF Pro I have is F-spaced. I'd be happy to sell it to you if Funkfingers definitely isn't interested. Or, I'm just about to add a few more pickups to my listing - including a Dimarzio Fred and a PAF Joe in black, which all make good neck pickups. Let me know if the PAF Pro or any of those are of interest :)
    I gotta has regular/G spacing.

Feel free to transact between yourselves, gentlemen.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Something for the weekend?