SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Mojotron Humbucker sized Filtertron (neck position)

impmannimpmann Frets: 12682
edited February 2022 in Parts £
Everything else is sold... so just this left...

Mojo 'Mojotron' regular humbucker sized Filtertron type pickup. Gorgeous sounding, beautifully finished... its wonderful. Marc doesn't make these in this size format anymore according to his website. £75 delivered.

ORIGINAL AD BELOW

So, I've taken the bitsa to bits and am selling the parts off...

First up - body with Schroeder bridge, scratchplate, string ferrules, strap buttons, neck bolts and washers.... basically add pickups, neck and a control plate to make a guitar. Great sound, really resonant and looks cool as heck IMHO. £120 delivered. 

I've sold the bridge therefore I can let the body go a lot cheaper... how about £75 delivered.    SOLD

I'm sure you could tidy the neck fixing holes up... needed because the body was a bit thicker than standard.

Next up... Hosco Tele neck with a nice rosewood slab fingerboard, aged nitro finish, bone nut, Kluson style machine heads. Its a chunky 60s thing, with lovely rounded edges to the board, very comfy! I sanded a fake Fender logo off it but there was enough finish underneath so its still shiny.

1st fret width: 42.5mm
1st fret depth (wood only): 21.61mm
12 fret width: 51.38mm
12 fret depth (wood only): 24.32mm

£130 for the neck. SOLD

Luker "Evo 55" Broadcaster style bridge pickup. Hand scatter wound in the UK, 9k output with Alnico V magnets - flat polepieces - and wax potted. Sounds great and will outperform most else for this price. £35 SOLD

Any questions - please ask!!

All prices assume PayPal (F&F) and UK Mainland delivery.
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MilkMilk Frets: 84
    If the neck sticks around it long enough for me to have money it might work perfect for my Tele body which is getting painted 
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Oooooh how much for the bridge? 
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12682
    Some bits sold - and a *BIG* price reduction on the body as a result.

Please note the string holes in the body are a bit oversized - I'm borrowing @DrBob picture of the body without a bridge (hope you don't mind fella). These were neatly covered by the Schroeder bridge but may not be so neat with the standard bridge. Something to bear in mind. I also tried a Bigsby plate on it and it would cover the holes but the pickup hole would need a little filing to fit. The joys of building guitars!! I'm open to an offer on this body... so don't be shy.

And back up...

To recap - the neck, body and Mojo pickup are still available. Would do a deal for all/some... try me. :-)

BUMP

Just the Mojo pickup left. Funny... I thought it would be the first bit to sell!!!!

• joetelejoetele Frets: 952
    Honestly if I wasn't desperately poor I'd have snapped up the Mojo for my Bullet Mustang. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • SammySammy Frets: 129
    Pity you didn't put this up earlier this morning as only just ordered a new Seymour Duncan Psyclone, as no one replied to my original ad of looking for a Humbucker Neck filtertron! B)
    edited January 2022
    Sammy said:
    Pity you didn't put this up earlier this morning as only just ordered a new Seymour Duncan Psyclone, as no one replied to my original ad of looking for a Humbucker Neck filtertron! B
    It’s been for sale for some time on here and on eBay… hey ho!

• Would you take £60 for the Mojotron?
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
    Would you take £60 for the Mojotron?
    Plus postage, yes.
    Not including.

Drop me a pm if you’re interested