SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold off-world: 2019 Gibson L-00 Studio sunburst

What's Hot
Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
edited February 2022 in Acoustics £
2019 Gibson L-00 Walnut in sunburst

Sitka Spruce top, Walnut back and sides, Mahogany neck, Nitrocellulose finish

Traditional Hand Scalloped X-bracing

24.75” scale length, 16” radius, 19 frets, Tusq nut, 43.81mm nut width, mini Grover Rotomatic tuners

Active Under-saddle Piezo Pickup (sound hole-mounted controls)

Gibson hard shell case.

2 or 3 really minor dings, and a slightly dull area on the back but nothing major at all.

https://i.imgur.com/tJnCURX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HsxAgtR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wFRbTE8.jpg

£1000
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
    On eBay, for a bit more but definitely still for sale here!
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    I had about the most fun on one of these in a guitar shop. Will you post ?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2022
    Yes, postage would not be a problem.  I sent a Martin to Scotland last year. I also drive to Bath every few weeks, so passing the M32….
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    I have a black L-00 with the script logo from the new/recent 'original range. It's a fabulous little thing and, dare I say it,  a keeper. I'm not 100% sure what separates the 'studio' to the 'standard' range, but they're not massively adorned guitars anyway. This is half of the price of a new L-00 standard and I would thoroughly recommend them - and not only for the archetypal blues sounds, because it's a lovely strumming/fingerpicking/couch/ strumming guitar as well. If I hadn't got mine, I'd be having this.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2022
    Thanks Dave.  From what I’ve read, the Studio has the same solid Sitka spruce top as the L-00 Standard, but the back and sides are made of walnut.  Also, the Studio has Fishman Sonitone electronics and the Standard has L.R. Baggs electronics.
    30 eBay watchers so far, in 2 days.  Not sure what they are waiting for…
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3203
    Treewig1 said:
    30 eBay watchers so far, in 2 days.  Not sure what they are waiting for…
    Genuinely made me chuckle there, thanks mate. It does always strike me as amusing, the casual window shopper who can’t afford it anyway (that’s me) and the bedroom sellers that circle, waiting to see how long you’ll have it up before they can low ball you. I remember having a guitar up with something like 70 watchers, then sold it privately for what I wanted. EBay is crap.
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    As tempting as this is, I have a 00 guitar already and really shouldn’t have another. Brilliant things all the same. 
    edited February 2022
    No worries.  I’m at 41 watchers on eBay now.  One of them is certain to buy…
    Keen to move this on.  I’ll take £1000.  I’ve had two offers of £1000 on eBay.  I also had an offer of £650, which I politely declined.