SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD ELSEWHERE] Gibson Hummingbird Standard, Honey Burst (2010) - £1850

CryptidCryptid Frets: 406
edited February 2022 in Acoustics £
Gibson Hummingbird Standard, Honey Burst (2010) - £1900  £1850   SOLD 

More photos here...

I've had the guitar for two years; before that it was completely unplayed, kept in its case by the original owner under the bed.  

Pretty much mint condition (one very tiny ding on back) with hardly any fret wear. I've put a few hundred hours into it and it sounds as you'd expect from a nice 'bird - rich, loud and full with beautiful overtones. 

Sitka spruce top and mahogany B&S
1 3/4" nut
Round neck profile
L.R. Baggs VTC factory-installed pick up
Comes with OHSC

In the interest of transparency: the only thing slightly letting this guitar down is the finish to the fret ends. An inexpensive and easy job, but they've not bothered me enough to get it done before now. Edit: They're really not rough at all, just not quite finished to perfection. 

Trade-wise, I'm interested in the following:
  • Jazzmaster (no matching headstock or block inlays thanks)
  • Princeton type amp with 12" speaker (Headstrong Lil' King, Rift PR18, Louis Electric Columbia etc)
  • 70's Guild dread 
  • Atkin 43
Collection from Birmingham, no postage. Happy to drive up to an hour to meet halfway if needed. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    What a lovely colour. That's really nice!
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CryptidCryptid Frets: 406
    @DB1 Thanks, it's a lovely example that's had me dithering, but go it must. 

More photos added, slight price drop. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom