SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Auden Emily Rose

TheMadMickTheMadMick Frets: 241
edited April 2022 in Acoustics £
Love the sound of this little guitar but don't seem to get on with the 12 fret configuration. It just loves uncoated strings. I'm selling to help finance my new Avalon I've just put a deposit on.

This is the guitar https://www.leoted.co.uk/product/auden-artist-tobacco-special-emily-rose/  ; and this one is less than a year old.

Only one mark I can find and it's on the headstock. No idea how it got there but, as you might expect, it doesn't affect the tone in the slightest. The stick on pick guard is original but doesn't fit well - nothing a few minutes with a hair dryer and a little patience wouldn't cure.

Afraid I can't do pics here but happy to e mail whatever you would like to see. PM me with your e mail.

Looking for £875.00 collected Southport. P&P at cost - I have the original double cardboard boxes it came in.  The URL shows these now sell for £1300.00 so the asking price is realistic.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Suppose I should have added, comes with dedicated case and all the confetti.
  • Bump for my 73rd birthday. Open to sensible offers.
  • MellishMellish Frets: 947
    Bump. Good luck mate :) 
  • Thanx. Looks like I need it here - but who knows? Maybe it will tickle someone's fancy.
    Bump
  • Thanx.
  • TheMadMickTheMadMick Frets: 241
    edited February 2022
    Sorry guys, the original URL seems to have gone and the asking price has increased a bit.

Please note, the headline price is without a pick up. This has a pick up listed on the Auden web page at £150.00. Takes the total price to £1499.00.

Looks like even more of a bargain!
    A lovely little 12 fret which has been played in - saving you the trouble.
    Weekly bump - still available. Are nice 12 frets so unpopular?
    Our of curiosity, went to try a nylon stung Avalon. Not very impressed - don't think my ears are attuned to nylon. However, there was a Lowden F25C which I really liked. To be honest, the tone was very like this little beauty. Make of that what you will but this is a bump back to page 1.
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1860
    I wish I had the money and I'm only about half an hour's drive from you. I hope you get your sale.
    I wish I had the money and I'm only about half an hour's drive from you. I hope you get your sale.

I'm open to offers if you'd like to try it. I could do with the cash. My Avalon is nearly due.
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1860

I'm open to offers if you'd like to try it. I could do with the cash. My Avalon is nearly due.
    I'm afraid I can't offer you anything at present. Me and money are currently estranged.
    Seems there were a couple of offers that may not complete. So yet another BUMP.
  • glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    Hi, is this sold?
    @glt56 ; nah I'm sure Mick still has it. PM him :) 
    Mellish said:
    @glt56 ; nah I'm sure Mick still has it. PM him :) 
    Cheers mate, will do.
    edited April 2022
    Guys, it's as the thread title says, it's under offer. We're due to meet Friday (22nd April) to do the deal. However, if that falls through, I can get in touch.

Incidentally, the pick up is the top of the range model, not the middle of the range as I formerly thought. So that's £50.00 more value.
    As said in pm, I'll wait  :)
    Thanks to Mark for the smooth sale despite the traffic. Enjoy!