SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: TV Jones T-Armond Neck Position Chrome

What's Hot
CirrusCirrus Frets: 8493
Good condition, plenty of cable length, ears for mounting with a pickup ring. £100 posted

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi, do you know what the spacing is measuring from the end of each tab?
    I was wondering if this would fit in a telecaster with a humbucker route.
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8493
    TV Jones gives this on their website - just F.Y.I. , it's on eBay now

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4139
    edited February 2022
    Hi, do you know what the spacing is measuring from the end of each tab?
    I was wondering if this would fit in a telecaster with a humbucker route.
    It would indeed (I’m an ex-TVJ dealer). You’d need the respective FT humbucker ring*, but otherwise no trouble at all in a standard route.

*or pickguard, depending on your preference!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14446
    Lovely pickup. (I have the DeArmond mount version.) I would cheerfully add this one to my hoard but cannot justify the outlay while I should be sourcing a DiMarzio for another guitar project.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Thanks all. Could it mount to a pick guard like this if there were holes either side for mounting?

https://tinyurl.com/yv2ptue9

Yes, as long as the hole's filtertron sized!
  • Yup
  • Shame I missed the eBay auction.  My wife sent me on some convoluted errand and I lost the thread.
    Yeah, I feel utterly had. Cursed. 50+ watchers and sold for half the new cost. Seriously considering refunding the winner and chucking it into the fire to regain a sense of control.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well eBay is a strange market. I thought it would go for more. I would have paid what you asked for on the forum but then it was moved to eBay. I just got side tracked by other unknown requests. I've previously bid early on eBay but I've always been beaten by £1 or so. eBay can be a bit of a gamble.
  • Cirrus said:
    Yeah, I feel utterly had. Cursed. 50+ watchers and sold for half the new cost. Seriously considering refunding the winner and chucking it into the fire to regain a sense of control.
    I’ve owned and sold a fair few TV Jones pickups over the years and they don’t seem to hold value particularly well. 

Also, since Brexit, the pool of potential purchasers is likely reduced as anyone based in the EU would be charged VAT and duty (on both the item and postage costs), which makes a lot of good deals not worth pursuing