SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Seymour Duncan Vintage Broadcaster Telecaster Bridge Pickup.

SammySammy Frets: 129
edited February 2022 in Parts £
I have a perfect Seymour Duncan Vintage Broadcaster Telecaster Bridge Pickup. (STL -1B), which I have just taken out of my Fret KIng Stvdio Custom Guitar, as after owning the guitar from new in 2016, I decided on a complete change of pickups for a different sound.

The Broadcaster is a great sounding Tele bridge pickup, but now want a more mellow sound, so also changed the humbucker neck pickup, which I am keeping, as that was a custom Wilkinson neck humbucker made for the guitar, but he must have thought the Broadcaster was better sounding for this custom built model, rather than his own pickups, as it came with it from new. Though I only found out when swapping them over a couple of weeks ago!

As advised it is in perfect condition with new screws which came with replacement pickup, as kept the originals to keep with the road used style.

Have checked up and best price is around £82, so £42 incl P&P recorded delivery.

PS Haven't bothered to post photos as you can look up pics of Seymour Duancan pickups anywhere, but if you really want a photo, message me with your email and I can send a couple over.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DM’d
  • If Dave doesn't want it I'll take it
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1425
    If @lovestrat74 doesn't wait it I’ll take it
  • hyperben said:
    If @lovestrat74 doesn't wait it I’ll take it
    The suspense is killing me :lol: 
  • SammySammy Frets: 129
    edited February 2022
    Thanks Guys never had such a quick response to any of the items I have sold on here in the past, including a waiting list!

I must have put it on too cheap!

Anyway it has to go to Country Dave  as he was in first place.
  • These are really great pickups. I don't currently have a use for one, and don't want to purchase it, but can I join the queue anyway? I love me a good queue!  ;)
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14581
    FYI, there is another STL-1B for sale in the classifieds. (No affiliation.) It is paired with an STR-1 and priced accordingly.

I did enquire whether the seller was willing to split the pair but have not returned to check for a reply.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • SammySammy Frets: 129
    These are really great pickups. I don't currently have a use for one, and don't want to purchase it, but can I join the queue anyway? I love me a good queue!  ;)

I'm also selling some good quality acoustic tuners if you want to start a queue, as might then get some interest in them! =)