SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Sequential Prophet-10 Synth - Trades for a Jazzmaster or Rhodes

What's Hot
brucegillbrucegill Frets: 720
edited February 2022 in Studio & Rec £

As much as I love this thing, I’ve come to the conclusion I love messing around with it more than I do actually making music on it. Its not really fitting with anything I’m doing at the moment. I’m tight on space, I seem to prefer what I’m doing on my Moog Matriarch… Time to move this on.

All in great condition, everything working as it should. original box. Always covered and used in a smoke free studio.

I need to get quotes for postage (insured), if you know who I should use for something of this value, let me know.

I’m thinking £3000 plus postage seems fair. Payment via Bank transfer or PayPal gift. Collection also welcome and preferred from CM22.

Just to add, I’m not after any trades on synths or samplers apart from a mint Digitone, or a Rhodes. Guitars - Jazzmaster (no blocks and no binding ideally) or offsets. Maybe a strat. Maybe a tele blackguard. Up to custom shop levels. Stuff that’s not the norm. No acoustics. ES125, ES150. Try me  

Just adding quick photos when I’m at my desk. Will take more over the weekend!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments