SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gretsch Humbucker Sized Filtertron £25 OVNO posted - No longer for sale.

What's Hot
tanihhiavlttanihhiavlt Frets: 659
edited February 2022 in Parts £
I got this for a project that isn't happening now - want to move it on swiftly, so will be putting it on ebay soon:

9" of wire - etched with Gretsch if you've an itch for a bridge pickup, etched with Gretsch. Sounds clear and twangy - measures 8,5k  and people try the old wide range trick removing 3 slugs of each pole to get a tele sounds 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7877
    edited February 2022
    That’s not a Filtertron.  It’s a standard humbucker.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • okay - so not a humbucjer sized filtertron a humbucjer with a filtertron cover? I'm not an expert in Gretsche guitars and their bits
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8493
    Just a Humbucker. A Humbucker with screw pole pieces on both coils and a double slotted cover. So kind of designed to be in the same aesthetic ballpark, but definitely humbuckers.

Market value; £25ovno.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tanihhiavlttanihhiavlt Frets: 659
    edited February 2022
    great, now you guys have done sniffing around and kicking the tyres, I'll go and sell it on ebay. ffs
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8493
     :#