SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Northwest Guitars Hardtail Strat Body, Music Man Albert Lee strat neck route body. Lockdown GAS.

Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1393
edited February 2022 in Parts £
Lockdown purchases for projects that are never going to happen! Both bodies are based in Ireland. I'm in Spain, but no problem arranging postage etc. Just give me a few days to arrange with my sister!

Both are box opened only and stored in their boxes in a house environment.

I am aware that UK buyers can just buy a new body from Northwest and save the hassle, so can come to some arrangement if you want.

The Music Man body was built by an Italian guy, bought on ebay, (salvatoresalvo777), seems to be selling lots of necks and bodies etc.

Music Man body cost me €190
The Northwest cost me €175

Open to trades, swaps on both. Weird and wonderful pedals, or maybe some synth related stuff (microfreak etc)

Specs of both:

Northwest Guitars Hardtail Strat Body Unfinished

2 piece matched American alder, and are compatible with genuine Fender necks.

Specification

All control panels and neck pocket pre routed
Neck pocket and strap pin holes pre-drilled
Weight - 2.4kg (approx)
Neck pocket depth - 17mm
Neck pocket width 55.5mm (2 3/16")
Neck pocket length - 76mm
Body thickness - 46mm
String spacing - 11.2mm (56.4mm E to E)
Finished in Polyurethane

Albert Lee Guitar Body Blank (strat neck pocket)

Can send full details of original ebay ad if interested.

Bought this recently off an Italian ebay seller/body maker, but not sure if I will get around to it. Brand new. Box opened only.
Wood is Niangon. (Nyangon?spelling?)
Swimming pool route, so can be configured for HH or SSS.
It is routed for a strat neck type.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom