SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS/FT Auden Chester Artist 000 Spruce/Rosewood

DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3923
edited February 2022 in Acoustics £
SOLD

I swapped this on here for my US Tele Standard last year. Sadly (or maybe not!) as a one-in-one-out kind of bloke I have to accept I'll have to have another electric guitar in my life. When I got it, it had a couple of dinks in the top and on the top of the headstock that have since been drop filled and polished and although still visible I can't get them to show up on pics no matter how hard I try. It also had some buckle rash on the back that completely polished out so the back and sides are completely blemish-free. I think it had a set up prior to me picking it up; action is nice and frets are relatively wear-free.

So it's an Auden Chester Artist. Solid spruce top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides, ebony board, African mahogany neck. It has Schertler machine heads and a Schertler preamp/pickup system. Bone nut and saddle. Original hard case.

It's lovely (of course, I would say that, but it really is!), plays really well, gets loud when you dig in as you'd expect.

I'm looking for £695 or will trade for an electric guitar of the 'not too pointy' persuasion. I've done plenty of hassle free trading on here over and guarantee I wouldn't mess anyone about. I’m located in West Oxfordshire and do of course offer pick up or can meet up within a reasonable distance or could/would post for the going rate.

Cheers. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments