SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: PRS Angelus SE (any with electronics)

BusheySiBusheySi Frets: 64
edited February 2022 in Acoustics £
anyone selling one?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Depends which one you're after and how much you're prepared to pay.
  • SE or mega bucks one?

• Sorry all - SE one.  Other than that, not too fussed.
  • I have a mahogany se that’s barely been touched since  Mrs bought it for me for a birthday present. Turns out acoustics aren’t my thing so it’s spent its life in its case. If you’re interested I’ll get some pics sorted
  • BlueStrat said:
    I have a mahogany se that’s barely been touched since  Mrs bought it for me for a birthday present. Turns out acoustics aren’t my thing so it’s spent its life in its case. If you’re interested I’ll get some pics sorted
    if you're willing to jeopardise your marriage like that, then sure, i'l happily take a look!
  • BusheySi said:
    if you're willing to jeopardise your marriage like that, then sure, i'l happily take a look!
    She bought me a US Elite for our wedding anniversary, so she’s defo a keeper :) :) i
    t just sits there tbh so May as well get some funds to add to my S2 594 piggy bank!
  • BlueStrat said:
    BusheySi said:
    She bought me a US Elite for our wedding anniversary, so she’s defo a keeper :) :) i
    t just sits there tbh so May as well get some funds to add to my S2 594 piggy bank!
    fair enough!!  which one is it?
  • I think it’s the Mahogany Standard, with no electronics. I’ll check when I get in as I’ll have kept the receipt etc, I’m annoying like that. 
    It’s a nice guitar, I just prefer electrics so I can hide my third rate playing behind fx and distortion :) 
  • BlueStrat said:
    I think it’s the Mahogany Standard, with no electronics. I’ll check when I get in as I’ll have kept the receipt etc, I’m annoying like that. 
    It’s a nice guitar, I just prefer electrics so I can hide my third rate playing behind fx and distortion :) 
    Ah damn, I thought they all had electronics...would need that/...sorry
  • BusheySi said:
    Ah damn, I thought they all had electronics...would need that/...sorry
    No worries mate, they’re great guitars I’m sure you’ll be impressed when you find one that hits all your checkboxes. 
    Good luck with the hunt :)
  • If you look on the GuitarGuitar website you will find they have an offer on the SE A40E for just under £500.00. You'll need to budget about another £50.00 in case it needs fettled as mine did.
  • This one is a bit more £ but what a looker
    https://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/product/200305356839008--prs-se-limited-edition-a50e-angelus-fire-red-flame-maple-back-a

whichever one you go with you’ll get a great player