SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Gibson Posi-Lok Strap Buttons

What's Hot
Probably a bit of a long shot this one, but if anyone has any old Gibson Posi-Lok strap buttons (the diamond shaped ones), im looking to pick up a pair.   There's a set on Reverb at the moment but the shop is in the states and wont ship to the UK unfotunately. Thanks, Chris
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7081
    tFB Trader
    Sorry I sold a pair to Japan just last week!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14581
    I used to have two pairs. One gold, one chrome. They are not coming easily to hand. This implies that I sold them already. (Possibly on this very forum.)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Thanks guys, i'll keep an eye out
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14581
    Found them!

One pair electro-plated in nickel. The other in gold.

One of the screw heads of the nickel pair is fairly chewed up. These must have served on one of my guitars in the Eighties.

The gold pair looks almost immaculate. To the best of my knowledge, they were only ever fitted to the ES Artist that I owned briefly, then, removed prior to selling the guitar on.

In the light of Steve's eBay sale to Japan, I declare myself open to offers. :)

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.