PHOTO COMPETITION #30 - MARCH 2022

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• westfordwestford Frets: 598
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4666
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• *** VOTING IS NOW CLOSED ***
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• Votes have been counted... and checked... and for the first time since I took over, there's a points draw at the top and I had to decide it based on who got the most votes for first place.

And this month's winner is...

I haven't mentioned your wife, so please don't slap me :)   As ever though, drop me a PM when you get a chance, with your choice of theme for next month.

Thanks as always to everyone that entered: as I said when I voted, I was a little worried that I'd chosen a crap theme, as it seemed to take ages for anyone to enter - in the end though, we had plenty of entries, and I really liked seeing the different ways people interpreted what I'd suggested.
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12487
    Wow, I honestly didn’t expect that! Especially as there were some really excellent shots this month. Thanks everyone. 

I actually liked the theme @skullfunkerry, it made me think outside the box a bit, rather than picking something easier like “spring”.