SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL GONE: My Mic Locker

What's Hot
colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 395
edited May 2022 in Studio & Rec £
Having not recorded anything beyond a single source in anger for the last 5 years, it is with great sadness I've decided to sell the majority of my mic collection. Researched and purchased around 2010; a mix of new and used mics comprise this mid-level set of do-it-all microphones, perfect for a small project studio.

Prices listed here are based on completed ebay sales. 
  • Shure SM58 - £50
  • 3 mic stands £5 each
  • 4 XLR cables £5 each
Trades

I'd consider the following in P/X or Trade:
  • Chase Bliss Thermae
  • M1 Macbook Air/Pro (16GB RAM)
  • Elektron Digitakt

I am in the Chester area but travel all around the North West for work. I’ll post some things but mic stands and anything remotely awkward will be collection only.

SOLD
  • Audio Technica ATM63HE - £75 - SOLD
  • Shure SM57 - £65 - SOLD
  • Rode NT1 - £100 (includes shock mount) - SOLD
  • Sennheiser E606 - £70 - SOLD
  • SE SE4 Matched Pair - £175 - SOLD (in their own box with shock mounts and bar)
  • 1x Rode NTG-2 - £150 - SOLD (comes with mount, extendable boom, 'dead cat' and basic foam wind shield)
Keeping for now - prices listed to keep mods happy
  • 2x SE Voodoo VR1 - £250 each
  • Audio Technica ATM63HE - £75 (I have two, will keep one)
  • Rode NT2-A - £150
  • Sennheiser E902 - £100
  • Pulse Microphone case - £35
Functions of the mics are displayed in a post below. In the process of taking pictures and properly cataloguing all the cables, stands and doodads. At the moment I am gauging interest.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments