SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Slate VRS8 Thunderbolt Audio Interface

theimageofalltheimageofall Frets: 123
edited March 2022 in Studio & Rec £
I'm selling this Slate VRS8 Thunderbolt Audio Interface.

These sound fantastic and are designed for super low latency. More info on Slate's website here. Used with the Slate Virtual Mic selection, you can use the mic emulation software of theirs (not included). You don't have to, as the pre-amps are very transparent and work as you'd expect with any mic.

I had one, which developed a fault so Slate sent me this as a replacement. I have literally only opened the box and tested it, so it is essentially new.

I no longer need it as I was in the middle of a project and needed a replacement audio interface whilst this return was being sorted. I went back to my favourite interface manufacturer Audient, so no need to keep this around the house not being used.

Chance to pick up a fantastic thunderbolt interface at a cheap price (I paid waaayy more than this when I bought mine) as I want to move it on. 

£500 plus delivery to mainland UK only. I'll include the thunderbolt cable as well, which are an additional cost to purchase as it does not come included.

Some pictures:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump. Want this gone so a bargain at £550 plus delivery for a thunderbolt audio interface.
  • Last bump for this one with a price reduction to £500 plus delivery.

An absolute steal at that price. I think they were £1500 or so when they came out a few years ago.