SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Nice Acoustic

steviebee74steviebee74 Frets: 33
edited March 2022 in Acoustics £
Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for something for my daughter’s birthday. 

She can play fairly well and is improving all the time & now wants a better acoustic so thought I’d try here first. 

Looking for something that meets the following criteria:

All solid woods
NOT dreadnought or jumbo (a little too big for her)
Based around East Midlands (or not too far away) as she’d like to try it first. 
Price range - Probably around the £600 mark but may move either way if necessary.

She also really likes black or smoky finishes but realises these can be fairly thin on the ground. 

Let me know what you might have. Cash waiting for the the right guitar.

Cheers

Steve
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DavemateDavemate Frets: 68
    Faith 12 fret mars ,  sunburst ,   faith fitted hard case.
  • TheMadMickTheMadMick Frets: 243
    Steve

Have you seen my ad for the Auden Emily Rose 12 fret? It's a very nice guitar but I need to move it on to help finance my Avalon (being made).

The finish is pretty close to specification - take a look at the (later) link. The guitar plays well having been mostly broken in.

I would be willing to travel but I'd like it to be half way - North of Brum. I'd be open to an offer between my asking price and your preferred price.
  • Steve

Have you seen my ad for the Auden Emily Rose 12 fret? It's a very nice guitar but I need to move it on to help finance my Avalon (being made).

The finish is pretty close to specification - take a look at the (later) link. The guitar plays well having been mostly broken in.

I would be willing to travel but I'd like it to be half way - North of Brum. I'd be open to an offer between my asking price and your preferred price.
    PM’d. Thanks 
  • Davemate said:
    Faith 12 fret mars ,  sunburst ,   faith fitted hard case.
    PM’d. Thanks