SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Telecaster body & broadcaster style bridge pickup.

BornFromAJackalBornFromAJackal Frets: 34
edited March 2022 in Parts £
Hi there

I’m looking to put together a tele again. 

Not looking to spend over £90 on a body.  Currently eyeing up a couple of bodies on eBay but was wondering if anyone had anything nice going on here first.

Most things considered (except for red, I’ve had an aversion to red guitars since I was knee-high to a grasshopper) Bonus points for a belly cut! 

Happy to look at unfinished project builds too. 

*Also now after a Broadcaster style bridge pickup or any other tele bridge pickup hot enough to keep up with a neck HB. 

Many thanks,

J

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JJ72JJ72 Frets: 57
    I have a squier affinity sunburst body...currently on ebay and ending tonight.
    I must say even for a thinner affinity body,it sounded amazing with the Q pickups I had in it.
    Just decided to consolidate all my partscasters into 1 best version.
  • JJ72JJ72 Frets: 57
    Also has a control plate and choice of pickguards btw
  • JohnnysevenJohnnyseven Frets: 915
    edited March 2022
    I got all excited until I saw you didn't like red! I have a Fender MIM Midnight Wine body I was planning on selling.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • JJ72 said:
    I have a squier affinity sunburst body...currently on ebay and ending tonight.
    I must say even for a thinner affinity body,it sounded amazing with the Q pickups I had in it.
    Just decided to consolidate all my partscasters into 1 best version.
    I think I saw this on eBay, relic guitars are not quite my cup of tea these days. I hope you find a new home for it. Thanks
  • I got all excited until I saw you didn't like red! I have a Fender MIM Midnight Wine body I was planning on selling.
    I’m not sure what it is, I’ve never got on with red guitars. Thanks for the offer though :)
  • JoeMcJoeMc Frets: 52
    I’ve got a Broadcaster bridge pickup somewhere.. I’ll dig it out and send you some info!
  • JohnnysevenJohnnyseven Frets: 915
    edited March 2022
    I got all excited until I saw you didn't like red! I have a Fender MIM Midnight Wine body I was planning on selling.
    I’m not sure what it is, I’ve never got on with red guitars. Thanks for the offer though
    It's a really nice dark red, but fair enough if it's not for you. It's got a bit of damage that I patched up with some nail varnish hence why i'd be willing to let it go cheap. I have a Mojo Broadcaster too, but it's in the guitar so I won't sell it until i've sold the body. 
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/