SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS : SOLD Set Alan Dingwall Spirit ‘62 Strat pups

What's Hot
cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 40
edited April 2022 in Parts £
Set of Alan Dingwall 60’s strat pups taken from my Bravewood Strat…I love ‘em but needed a set a little hotter for my needs so replaced with a set of Eric Johnson pups - so these lovely hand made pups are up for grabs - they all measure around 6.2k to 6.3k on my multi-meter.
pm me if you want piccies - no idea what these go for but how does £150 inc delivery sound? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BGGBGG Frets: 689
    Alan’s pickups are awesome, got them in my Bravewood too, from before he started supplying to them. Also got some in my MJT tele which sounds wicked. 
    Top bloke wor Alan. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 40
    Yes they sound wonderful- I just needed a bit more grunt which the EJ’s have… The Dingwall’s are super authentic early 60’s replica’s visually & tone wise for sure… Cheers for the info!  
  • I have a set of his pickups in my Tele (made for me by local Sunderland-based luthier Adam Stevenson, so a genuine "Made in Sunderland" guitar!). Very, very good PUP's! 

GLWTS
  • MajorDudeMajorDude Frets: 77
    Great pickups at a great price. Having previously used pickups by Fralin, BK, Klein, Lollar and Duncan I now have Alan Dingwall Spirit 62 pickups installed in my vintage Strat and also his PAF replicas in my ES335. They sound wonderful, somebody needs to snap these up. GLWTS
  • cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 40
    Bump & open to offers!